1. According to the government's new antiepidemic requirements, all visitors mustregister under the real-name system.
2. Please use the same name as your id cardand your mobile phone number to register. onthe day of the visit, please bring your ID forinspection
3. People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian to enter the exhibition hall.
4. The visit certificate is for personal use onlyand cannot be transferred or given to others.
5. Please present your Shenzhen QRCode .Temperature measurement, on-sitecollection of portraits and wearing masks arequired for entrance.
1. According to the government’s requirements of Covid-19 prevention, all the exhibitors and visitors must do the online registration in advance. Please fill in your name, ID/passport number and mobile phone number as request, and bring your ID card/passport onsite.
2. You don’t have following situations 14 days before arrive in Shenzhen: living/pass through medium/high risk areas or travel to the high-risk areas; Close contact with patients with fever and respiratory symptoms from medium and high-risk areas; Close contact with Covid-19 suspected/confirmed patients;
3. You are in good health, with out fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, expectoration, chest pain, muscle pain/joint pain, shortness of breath, diarrhea and other symptoms.
4. Abide the Covid-19 prevention requirements from Shenzhen government, wear the musk all the time when be in exhibition center. Willing to take any responsibilities if violate the relate requirements.
5. The QR code of visit certification is strictly prohibited to transfer or give to others.